Andorra signed the Convention on 3 December 1998, ratified it on 29 June 1998, with the Convention entering into force for Andorra on 1 March 1999.
Andorra does not retain mines for permited purposes under Article 3.
Andorra has not reported any areas under its jurisdiction or control in which anti-personnel mines are known or suspected to be emplaced.
Annually and no later than 30 April, each State Party is to update information covering the previous calendar year. The latest Article 7 reports for this State Party can be found on this page.
Each State Party is to take all appropriate legal, administrative and other measures, including the imposition of penal sanctions, to prevent and suppress any activity prohibited to a State Party under this Convention undertaken by persons or on territory under its jurisdiction or control.
Andorra has reported having established national implementation measures or that it considers existing legislation to be sufficient.
View, download snapshots of Andorra at Convention-related activities on Flickr.
- 2023 Andorra Art7Report for202229 March 2023English
- 2022 Andorra Art7Report for2017 202125 August 2022English
- 2017 Andorra Article75 April 2017Français
- Article7 Andorra 201630 April 2016Español
- 2015 Andorra Article7Report29 April 2015Español
- 2014 Andorra Article730 April 2014Español
- 2014 Andorra Art7 for 201330 March 2014Español
- Article7-Andorra-20133 April 2013Español
- Art7Report-Andorra-2011-sp31 March 2011Español
- Art7Report-Andorra-2009-sp31 March 2009Español